Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v46i2f$bip2$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Whoke S01E06 Rogue
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 09:46:55 -0000 (UTC)
 <v458kk$3qs8j$1@dont-email.me>
 <v46gv9$b6hh$1@dont-email.me>

Daniel70 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
> The Last Doctor wrote on 10/6/24 7:59 am:
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>>> The Fake Doctor wrote:
>>
>> [Some of his usual deluded bullshit]
>>

>>> Methinks your understanding of what words mean is a little shaky.
>>
>> There have been books published containing all the words Aggie
>> doesn’t know the meaning of. The rest of us call them
>> “dictionaries”.
>>
>>> Maybe English isn't your first language?
>>
>> I think it’s his third (at best). His first two are definitely
>> Bollocks and Bullshit.
>>
>>> I think you are proving to the readers of RADW, (well, the ones
>>> that haven't killfiled you) exactly what the word stupid means!
>>
>> He doesn’t understand the word “stupid”. Based on his usual
>> description of who he thinks is stupid, he thinks it’s a synonym for
>> human.
>>
> Hey, before 'The Fake Doctor' became 'The Fake Doctor', didn't he post
> using the Nym 'Agamemnon', a name of Greek Origin!! So, maybe, English
> isn't Aggy's Primary Language (You know, 'ESL', 'English as a Second
> Language')
>
> Perhaps that's why he has trouble understanding 'Doctor Who' on TV and
> the rest of us here. (I'm not including Gobble-de-gook a.k.a. The Doctor
> in this discussion because .... well you know!! He obviously has
> problems with the 'English Language' as well!)

I don’t know whether he was born in the UK but
Argyros George Argyrou (AGA, from whence came “Agamemnon” and “DJ Aggie”)
is British and of Greek Cypriot heritage, and has lived in Northampton
since at least his high school days. He went to University in London
studying a rigorous scientific discipline and therefore the reasons for his
total inability to grasp the nuances of the modern English language, and
the nature of society, are a complete mystery and will always remain so. He
has no reasonable excuse for being so divorced from reality.

--
“Most of the Universe is knackered, babes.”  - The Doctor