Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v46nc1$dg7s$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Kamala Outright Lies About Women's Basketball Brackets
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 07:17:21 -0400

On 6/8/24 2:08 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v41t67$2lmr3$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/7/24 3:18 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Nice attempt at deflection but no one's falling for it.
>>>
>>> Since I never commented on Trump's method of punishment AT ALL, where
>>> are you getting "Or are you just bullshitting in favor or your Dear
>>> Leader again?", other than out of your ass?
>>>
>>> Remember, you've specifically directed that question to me now, so you
>>> can't pawn it off as a mistake or because your herpes eye unguent
>>> confused you.
>>
>>    And you think NOT commenting on a convicted felon and adjudicated
>> rapist and fraud says something good about you?
>
> Irrelevant. You claimed I did comment, so Mr.
> I-Never-Post-Something-Without-Proof has painted himself into a corner
> yet again.

Not at all.

--
On May 30, 2024 Donald J. Trump was unanimously convicted on 34 felony
counts in New York City... so I took this picture in my side yard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0