Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v47iv7$inqo$3@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Whoke S01E06 Rogue
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 20:08:22 +0100

On 10/06/2024 15:46, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <v46bti$9iih$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel70  <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The True Doctor wrote on 9/6/24 6:33 am:

>>> RTD is writing for himself. He doesn't gave a fuck how bad his wiring is
>>> because he's already been paid for it. He can shit out as much
>>> degenerate woke crap as he wants.
>>>
>> But surely he must realise that he is also Writing for his future!
>>
>> He will not be Head Writer/Producer for 'Doctor Who' for the remainder
>> of his life. If he wants to do something later in life, he MUST have a
>> decent Reputation.
>
> What was the last DW episode you seen on TV?

Twice Upon a Time though I might be wrong. It could have been The Doctor
Falls. Twice Upon a Time was a nightmare Capaldi had before the Doctor died.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner