Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v47kgu$inqo$4@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Ratings Asphyxiation for Doctor Whoke
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 20:34:53 +0100

On 10/06/2024 20:18, Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:
>>
>> He's represented Richard E. Grant as one of the fake Doctor's
>> and since we know he isn't the Doctor then this has to be a
>> dream. Doctor Who ended in 2017.
>
> Parallel universe wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff... caused by
> the Celestial Toymaker/Great Intelligence is a strong
> [in-universe possibility.
>
> They didn't get REG to come in for a photo shoot so they can use

Correct, they didn't get REG to come in for a photo shoot nor did they
get William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton or Jon Pertwee to come in for
one either.

> his face in a hologram cameo just as a wind-up for the fans.
> It's part of the big arc that includes the "mavity" thing... IMO.

It's part of a bad dream. Parallel universes don't give the same person
completely different origins.

Richard E. Grant played the 9th Doctor in Scream of the Shalka and yet
we also saw Eccleston. Sine they went in reverse from Tennant 2 to
Whittaker, Sylvester McCoy being shown last is now the First Doctor.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner