Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v48dhl$rjsk$3@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Toxic fandom
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 03:41:56 +0100

On 10/06/2024 23:17, The Last Doctor wrote:
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:
>>
>>> RTD not retconning the Timeless Child is the ultimate recipe
>>> for toxic fandom.
>>
>> Parts of Doctor Who fandom have been toxic long before the
>> Timeless Child was thought of...
>>
>> Pretending it only happened in 2017 is revisionism.
>>

> The sort of people who rant “Retcon the Timeless Child” and “Doctor Who
> ended in 2017” and similar stuff, instead of either walking away or finding
> things still to enjoy about the show, ARE the toxic fandom.

You are the toxic fandom. We are not going to turn away and leave the
room so that disgusting woke perverts can hijack the show and it's
audience so as to sexually groom children while our back is turned and
then prey on them.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner