Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4ajup$193q2$2@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Ratings Asphyxiation for Doctor Whoke
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 23:43:33 +0100

On 11/06/2024 20:23, Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:

>>> I love you too.

>>> You haven't a clue what you are talking about. (No surprise
>>
>> I don't have a clue what you are talking about.
>>
>>> there.) A member of the Doctor Who Production team (Someone
>>> in the visual effects dept IIRC.) said that REG came in for
>>> some head shots so they could compose the hologram image.
>>> Do you think they are telling lies?
>>
>> Name them? Who is your source for this?
>
> The Visual Effects Co-Ordinator of Doctor Who, Livvy Edwards.

Who gives a fuck? Why have they hire a woman instead of a man who can do
a far better job because have always been better artists than women?
Just name one famous female renaissance painter? There isn't one,
otherwise there'd be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle named after her.

> If you had been paying attention this was actually being
> discussed on Monday on most Doctor Who sites... but of course,

DOCTOR WHO IS DEAD!

> you wasn't paying attention.

My gaming channel gets more views than they do and it only have 200
subscribers.

No one gives a shit about Doctor Whoke.

Why was my licence fee money wasted on shipping in Richard E. Grant for
a point less photo shoot for a dead series which ended in 2017?

> But just for you, as I can supply evidence for MY opinions.
>
> Here's a link to her original tweet...
>
> https://x.com/livvyedwards97/status/1799378872888390016

I don't give a fuck.

>> So your source is Doomcock?
>
> No actually, it was a public tweet, seen by thousands. But
> generally, my sources are many as I don't spend half the night
> gaming and the rest of the day on YouTube.

Anyone can buy a blue check mark on X/Twitter without any need for
verification. Elon Musk just wants your cash. How do you know that this
wasn't a fake account pretending to be someone working for the BBC?

 >I'm a Doctor Who fan,

If you are really a fan then you would have known that Doctor Who ended
in 2017.

> so I browse many sites and watch a few videos... Either way, I
> don't expect a member of the Doctor Who production team to be
> tell lies.

Assuming they are who they say they are.

> Doomcock has quite a good YouTube channel, but they are still
> only his opinions at the end of the day. He is not god...
> neither is Disparu.

Doomcock doesn't have any genuine sources. He either makes it all up or
steals of from Reddit or other sites filled with fake accounts using
fake names and pretending they are people they are not.

Has Kathleen Kennedy been sacked from Lucasfilm yet?

>> And then of course there's the true racism, the racism
>> of Russell T. Davies who race swapped Isaac Newtown to make
>> him Indian. Why aren't you calling that out? You stupid
>> hypocrite.
>
> I've told you my theory on the Isaac Newton thing many times...

You're theory doesn't hold water. Isaac Newton can only be Isaac Newton
if he was born to the same parents and grand parents, none of whom were
from India.

> It's only my opinion but I'm still going with an alternate
> universe Toymaker created timey-wimey thing.
>
> When the "mavity" thing is explained, we will know!
>
>>> I doubt you even saw the Shalka Doctor...
>>
>> I watched it the day it was released. It was an animated
>> caricature. I doubt you even know that. You probably think it
>> was live action. I doubt you've watched The Curse of Fatal
>> Death either.
>
> I watched them both, they were shit! But I was on about the face
> in the hologram, doofus.

They were both better than the shit produced by Chibnall and Davies
after Doctor Who ended in 2017.

>> There's nothing happening in the show at all except a vile,
>> depraved, and disgusting attempt of effeminize men, demean
>> manhood and masculinity, and sexually groom children to be
>> compliment to the demands of sexual predators and abusers.
>>
>> Disparu agrees with me on that too, and once again I said it
>> first.
>
> Disparu agrees with you? Or you agree with him!

Both.

> If you were such the leader of Doctor Who opinion online ...
> you'd think you'd want to actually upload something to your own
> YouTube channel...and not let those plagiarists steal your
> insightful opinions!

They would have come up with it independently had I published it first
or not. The majority of Doctor Who fans and viewers think like me and
Disparu, not you.

Look at the ratings. 4/5 of the show's audience has gone. Dot and Bubble
was watched by fewer people than Sylvester McCoy's lowest ever rating
episode, Battlefield episode 1, even when you count the consolidated
figures when the population was 85% of what it is today.

2024 Episode Ratings
Overnight	+7 (TV only)	+7 (TV+4-Screen)
Ep 01	2.60m	3.71m	4.01m
Ep 02	2.40m	3.67m	3.91m
Ep 03	2.04m	3.38m	3.58m
Ep 04	2.62m	3.77m	4.06m
Ep 05	2.12m	3.10m	3.38m
Ep 06	2.11m	TBC	TBC

Doctor Who is DEAD! No one gives a fuck about it because it was hijacked
by a bunch of woke far left child grooming pervers and made only for
women and gays both of which are mutually exclusive.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw