Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4auql$1assk$1@dont-email.me>

From: super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: MeTV Toons has released their full schedule
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 20:49:09 -0500

On 2024-06-11 22:25:10 +0000, shawn said:

> For those that don't know MeTV is starting up a new channel, MeTV
> Toons that has all the old cartoons that no longer get aired. It
> starts up at the end of this month.
>
> Here is a list of the stations carrying Me-TV Toons
> https://www.rabbitears.info/search.php?request=network_search&network=Me-TV+Toons
>

> While they aren't hitting every city they are getting most of the
> nation with this coverage.

I notice my city is listed (it's operated by Weigel unlike a lot of
other cities), are local cable companies obligated to carry MeTV Toons
because it's a local channel? My company carries regular MeTV but not
any of the boatload of other current MeTV sister networks for drama,
history, etc.

> Here is the schedule for the network:
> https://cdn.metvtoons.com/sYZuk-1717520175-pdf-MeTV%20Toons%20Sch%203Q24%20Eff.%206-25-24%20E-P.pdf
>

> They've got a good mix of shows for a new network. Something there for
> just about everyone including many I never heard of.

I'm underwhelmed, there are already plenty of channels that show
nothing but cartoons. It'll be another reason to raise the Local Access
part of the cable bill, if only a few cents a month.