Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4bnm4$1iunc$1@dont-email.me>

From: Daniel70 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Ratings Asphyxiation for Doctor Whoke
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2024 18:53:21 +1000
 <xn0omvaiv8qa7nm003@post.eweka.nl> <v451ei$3ocpe$1@dont-email.me>
 <v45ea6$1v7p$3@gallifrey.nk.ca> <xn0omwjor9yc06o002@post.eweka.nl>
 <v47il6$inqo$1@dont-email.me> <xn0omwwg4afngic000@post.eweka.nl>
 <v47kgu$inqo$4@dont-email.me> <xn0omwy03ahraf9000@post.eweka.nl>
 <v47sj2$kp51$2@dont-email.me> <xn0omx0y2alqb6a000@post.eweka.nl>
 <v481u7$m48a$1@dont-email.me> <xn0omxh5haqlonv000@post.eweka.nl>
 <v486al$mnuo$1@dont-email.me> <xn0omxi64arxki1007@post.eweka.nl>
 <v48d57$rjsk$1@dont-email.me> <xn0omyb4gbv8y0v005@post.eweka.nl>
 <v4ajup$193q2$2@dont-email.me> <xn0omytv2c3hy2h000@post.eweka.nl>
 <v4aqng$19skh$1@dont-email.me>

The True Doctor wrote on 12/06/2024 10:39 am:
> On 12/06/2024 00:13, Blueshirt wrote:
>> The True Doctor wrote:
>>
>>> [Snip]
>>>
>>> Who gives a fuck? Why have they hire a woman instead of a man
>>> who can do a far better job because have always been better
>>> artists than women? Just name one famous female renaissance
>>> painter? There isn't one, otherwise there'd be a Teenage
>>> Mutant Ninja Turtle named after her.
>>
>> Okay I give up,
>
> There you go then. No famous female renaissance painters exist.

Because, back then, women were kept barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen!!

> I can't
> think of any that existed either before or after the renaissance either. >
> Women are not good at what men do, so why are they being given jobs in
> preference to men who would be far better than them in the role?

I don't know about "being given jobs in preference to men" but women are
sure showing they are at least EQUAL to many men in many situations!!

> Why is the fake Doctor being written as a women in order to weaken men?

Bloody HELL. A while back you were bitching about The (female) Doctor
being written as a man!!

Make up your mind, Aggy!!

> Why are men always portrayed as being week and effeminate by the far
> left so that boys can't have a masculine role model to aspire to?

Why are Women ALWAYS portrayed as being weak by either side of the
spectrum??

>>> DOCTOR WHO IS DEAD!

So why don't you go away, Aggy??

>>> No one gives a shit about Doctor Whoke.
>>> I don't give a fuck.

Well find something YOU do give a FUCK about!

<Snip>

>> Less people are watching Doctor Who... and?
>
> No one is watching Doctor Who unless it's classic episodes. Doctor Who
> ended in 2017.

Our ABC started re-replaying NewWho last Monday .... starting with
DoctorChristopher .... which, I'm guessing, isn't really NewWho because
he left after only one year!!

>> I like Doctor Who so that's all that matters to me. You don't
>> like Doctor Who so your point of view has to be rammed down
>> everyone else's throat.
>
> Wrong. You don't even have a clue what Doctor Who even is. It ended in
> 2017. Nothing made by Chibnall and RTD since 2017 resembles Doctor Who
> in any way shape or form since the main protagonists does not resemble
> the character of the Doctor at all.

How come the BBC has allowed the program to be called "Doctor Who", Aggy??
--
Daniel