Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4crr6$1pumc$3@dont-email.me>

From: "R.Wieser" <address@is.invalid>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: programming/scripting on an Android device - suggestions ?
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2024 21:10:12 +0200

Arno,

> Python:
>
> <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.iiec.pydroid3>
>
> Lua:
>
> <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alif.ide.lua>

Thanks.  But those are complete programming environments (IDEs), while I'm
looking for just the interpreter program which will execute a script.

Like on my PC I can write scripts (in a few different languages) using any
flat-text editor I want (notepad, word, norton editor), and than just run
them by double-clicking them.

> Both can be found quite easy by just searching von "Python" or "Lua"
> in Google Play.

I've got a non-google android phone (Graphene OS), and if possible I want to
keep it that way. (I wrote a small program to extract the permissions of
APKs I downloaded onto my PC (so that I can backup them) and its sometimes
frightening to see how many and which some programs seem to need).

Regards,
Rudy Wieser