Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4d5u7$1rphd$1@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Ron DeSantis is a fucking moron
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2024 22:02:47 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-06-12, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
> Tyrone wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On Jun 11, 2024 at 9:35:58 PM EDT, "Joel" <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/06/11/florida-lgbtq-trans-health/
>>>
>>> Boom.  Deal with that, haters.
>>
>> It will be overturned on appeal.  Boom.   Deal with that, nutjobs.
>>
>> Because there is NOTHING in the U.S. constitution about "transgender"
>> nonsense.  Just as Row vs Wade abortion was overturned because there is
>> NOTHING in the U.S. constitution about the "right" to kill your unborn child.
>>

>> In order to be "unconstitutional", you HAVE to be going against the U.S.
>> constitution.
>>
>> When the U.S. constitution does not cover a topic, it is up to the states to
>> decide. Feel free to amend the U.S. constitution. You need 34 states to agree
>> with you.
>
> I thought taking care of someone's life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
> was Constitutional....

So are you against the killing of unborn children? Or do you want to snuff
out their right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

At least we have Federal laws to protect "unborn" eagle's eggs. I guess
they're more important than unborn humans.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."