Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4i8lo$31i4n$1@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Subject: Re: The Acolyte Episode 3 Review ...
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2024 21:20:07 +0100

On 14/06/2024 20:03, Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:
>
>> On 13/06/2024 09:30, Ubiquitous wrote:
>>> The Acolyte made me sick and furious, but even through my
>>> anger, I believe I have seen where they're heading with
>>> future episodes, and as God AWFUL as this was, at the end of
>>> this video, I predict it's about to get MUCH WORSE.
>>
>> I'm guessing this is Doomcock.
>
> No, it's Overlord.

Get a clue. Overlord DVD is Dicktor Van Doomcock.

>>> Brace yourselves, have a drink, listen to my reaction and
>>> analysis of this atrocity,
>>
>> Seems it is.
>
> Trust me, it is!
>
> You don't need Overlord or Doomcock to tell you that. I'm a fair
> minded person that gives an honest opinion and "The Acolyte" is
> awful, and when I say awful... I mean AWFUL!!!
>
> Judging by your reaction to Doctor Who you'd probably have a
> conniption watching "The Acolyte"!

Then it's a good job that other people are watching it for me so that I
don't have to.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner