Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4kj65$3ii7t$1@dont-email.me>

From: Idlehands <hidefromu@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Ratings Asphyxiation for Doctor Whoke
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2024 11:31:46 -0600
 <xn0omvaiv8qa7nm003@post.eweka.nl> <v451ei$3ocpe$1@dont-email.me>
 <v45ea6$1v7p$3@gallifrey.nk.ca> <xn0omwjor9yc06o002@post.eweka.nl>
 <v47il6$inqo$1@dont-email.me> <xn0omwwg4afngic000@post.eweka.nl>
 <v47kgu$inqo$4@dont-email.me> <xn0omwy03ahraf9000@post.eweka.nl>
 <v47sj2$kp51$2@dont-email.me> <xn0omx0y2alqb6a000@post.eweka.nl>
 <v481u7$m48a$1@dont-email.me> <xn0omxh5haqlonv000@post.eweka.nl>
 <v486al$mnuo$1@dont-email.me> <xn0omxi64arxki1007@post.eweka.nl>
 <v48d57$rjsk$1@dont-email.me> <xn0omyb4gbv8y0v005@post.eweka.nl>
 <v4ajup$193q2$2@dont-email.me> <xn0omytv2c3hy2h000@post.eweka.nl>
 <v4aqng$19skh$1@dont-email.me> <xn0omzgm4cyexq9006@post.eweka.nl>
 <v4dq08$22l3c$2@dont-email.me> <9sBaO.50896$QFj6.22823@fx11.ams4>
 <xn0on0tsqebzuwx002@post.eweka.nl> <v4g499$2hvgd$1@dont-email.me>
 <xn0on2ineg5b9pb007@post.eweka.nl>

On 2024-06-14 1:15 p.m., Blueshirt wrote:
> Idlehands wrote:

>>> Forget Wikipedia, was it on YouTube though? If Disparu or
>>> Nerdrotic didn't mention any female renaissance painters in
>>> one of their videos then clearly there's no such thing.
>>
>> Never thought of YouTube and still won't, but it's fun showing
>> Aggy that he is wrong (again),
>
> It's one thing to have an opinion, but Aggy just can't seem to
> handle other people might have a different opinion.

Aggy believes he has the only opinion and speaks for all the white male
homophobes in the world.

When one's head is so full of himself, there is no room to accept
someone else's opinions.

>> even though he resides in my bozo bin it's still fun.
>
> Are you not worried about your computer blowing up? ;-)

I keep it in a lead lined box at night just in case...LOLOLOLOL.

--
Facisim:  The first step is to fascinate fools and muzzle the intelligent

Bertrand Russell