Article <v4lir8$3n5d$9@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4lir8$3n5d$9@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: H(D,D) cannot even be asked about the behavior of D(D) --- Truth
 Itself is not Broken.
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2024 22:32:08 -0400
 <v4j28d$kqh$10@i2pn2.org> <v4j2ck$39ub0$1@dont-email.me>
 <v4j2u4$kqh$13@i2pn2.org> <v4j3bd$3a0ot$2@dont-email.me>
 <v4js1c$2218$2@i2pn2.org> <v4k5aq$3fnqu$3@dont-email.me>
 <v4k69h$2218$3@i2pn2.org> <v4k84g$3gc4t$2@dont-email.me>
 <v4k9gi$2219$2@i2pn2.org> <v4kafp$3gc4t$7@dont-email.me>
 <v4kbc0$2218$16@i2pn2.org> <v4kcn5$3h3iu$3@dont-email.me>
 <v4kdcc$2218$18@i2pn2.org> <v4kefm$3h3iu$5@dont-email.me>
 <v4kf8g$2219$7@i2pn2.org> <v4kflr$3hugj$2@dont-email.me>
 <v4kg3f$2218$20@i2pn2.org> <v4kgop$3hugj$3@dont-email.me>
 <v4khir$2219$9@i2pn2.org> <v4ki8q$3ib3p$1@dont-email.me>
 <v4kim5$2219$11@i2pn2.org> <v4kj9m$3iid3$1@dont-email.me>
 <v4kjod$2218$22@i2pn2.org> <v4kl14$3ircc$1@dont-email.me>
 <v4klf7$2219$13@i2pn2.org> <v4kp9p$3jfm0$2@dont-email.me>
 <v4l6q6$3n5d$2@i2pn2.org> <v4l83h$3m8b0$1@dont-email.me>
 <v4l9ea$3n5d$4@i2pn2.org> <v4lc8n$3n4dj$1@dont-email.me>
 <v4le45$3n5d$6@i2pn2.org> <v4lgq9$3rfk3$3@dont-email.me>

On 6/15/24 9:57 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 6/15/2024 8:11 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> I guess that you can't begin to understand this
>>> without deep understanding of knowledge ontologies.
>>
>> I understand them, and the graph itself gives you the
>> interrelationships, but you still need to assign meaning to the terms
>> or some form of linkage of the nodes in the graph to the thing they
>> are supposed to represent.
>>

> {78ce6fe0-f304-4918-9c6e-852958455689}
> <26bc2b12-ff16-4552-a364-8efc2943f1f4>
> {f7b78c94-1871-4a8e-85ab-bd2840fa8375}
>
> Would be understood to mean {cat} <is a> {animal}

And what connect that {cat}/{78ce6fe0-f304-4918-9c6e-852958455689} to
our normal meaning of the animal cat? as opposed to just the GUID that
specifies a particular sense-choice of a word that has no actual
definitoin of ther than how it relates to all the other nodes that have
no assigned meaning.

>>> I don't remember. I did meet Mensa's Jerry baker at a Mensa
>>> meeting he had an IQ 4.7 standard deviations above the mean.
>>> You are not understanding things that every MIT BSCS would know.
>>
>> Which just shows your stupidity, as MIT doesn't HAVE a BSCS degree.
>>

> No wonder.

Right, they have a BSEECS degree. People coming out of MIT need to know
a bit about how the computer actually works in addition to how to
program them.

I guess you just don't care to check your facts,.  But hten, since
"truth" is a foreign concept to you, so is the idea of "facts"