Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4mnis$571$2@ereborbbs.duckdns.org>

From: <smaug@ereborbbs.duckdns.org>
Newsgroups: rec.games.frp.dnd,rec.games.frp.misc
Subject: 1:1 time between campaign and real world
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2024 12:59:10 -0000 (UTC)

What do you think about using a straight up 1:1 time between real world
and campaign in a game?
We have been using some of this in the games I recently have been playing
in, and it manages to make for some interesting interactions.
But on the other hand it also didn't quite interfere with the game as
much as I though it could, mostly because there was a lull in games
I think.

I was thinking lately that esp. Traveller might have been intended to be
used with something like that, as every jump between different worlds is
exactly one week long. (allowing for players to jump into a system and
jump out at the end of the game, safely back on their ship)