Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4nnfp$854f$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Selected programming for June 15-18, 2024
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2024 22:03:37 -0000 (UTC)

Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Professor T        (season 3 premiere)         (8 pm, PBS)

>The much-loved crime drama starring Ben Miller,

Much loved? Bartender, I'll have what the flack who wrote this press
release is having.

>Frances de la Tour and
>Juliet Stevenson is back for a third season. The professor is in jail
>and must find a way to get his old life and job back. The police need
>his expertise to help crack some tricky and intriguing crimes. Six
>episodes; already renewed for season 4.

>https://www.pbs.org/show/professor-t-uk/

I don't recall anything about the jail plot.

>Grantchester       (season 9 premiere)          (9 pm, PBS)

This show turned into such awful crap two seasons back that even I was
forced to stop watching, even though Robson Green is a favorite actor.

>D.I. Ray     (season 2 premiere)        (10 pm, PBS)

>British police show starring Parminder Nagra [as D.I. Ray] and Ian
>Puleston-Davies. Six episodes running through July 21.

Despite the preachiness, I liked this.

>Hotel Cocaine         [new]            (10 pm, MGM+)

No