Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4ph7u$mutp$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Ratings Asphyxiation for Doctor Whoke
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 14:29:18 -0000 (UTC)

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <v4pdaj$m5bt$1@dont-email.me>,
> The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

>>> No wonder you are single Dannyboy!
>>
>> Dave.
>>
>> Do you agree with Aggie that “You can't lift women up to the same level as
>> men. You can't do it by selective breeding. Hitler failed. The only thing
>> these Nazi feminist bigots can do is bring men down to
>> their level.”?
>>
>> Do you agree with Aggie that “Women don't think based on logic and reason.
>> They think based on sentiment and emotion. That is how the hormones in
>> their brains make them think and since their brains are hard wired from
>> birth nothing can be done to change that and therefore should not be placed
>> in positions of power over people's lives. Women are easily controlled and
>> intimidated and think based on fear, sentiment and emotion instead of logic
>> and reason and so instead of fighting for freedom like men will always do,
>> women prefer to be enslaved and used as breeding stock by the dominant
>> males.”?
>>
>> Do you agree with Aggie that “Men knew how to cook and did it better than
>> women. Men knew how to raise kids, and did it better when the boys were old
>> enough to accompany them on the hunt and experience the heroic journey to
>> manhood.”?
>>
>> Do you agree with Aggie when he says “Why would a man want to listen to an
>> infantile attempt to tell a story by a woman? Have you ever taken part in a
>> story telling circle with women present? They don't have a clue how to
>> write. They don't understand character, they don't understand plot, and
>> they don't know what a story even is. All they do is describe what they see
>> around them, the sky is blue, the grass is green and other redundant crap
>> like that, they don't describe characters or develop their
>> characterisation, they can't even create characters unless someone else,
>> namely a man creates them for them, and even then if they decide to include
>> that character in their section of the story its always about what he looks
>> like and who they think he might be, it's always them projecting aspects of
>> their own personality onto him instead of writing him as someone who is
>> different from them and specific to the role he has already been given, who
>> thinks and acts differently and independently from them, and he isn't used
>> to move the story along in any way shape or form. Most women can't write
>> good stories because they have no understanding of the heroic journey which
>> is the basis of all good stories. All that women do when they write is to
>> make up idle gossip that leads nowhere.”?
>>
>> There are many good reasons that Aggie is in my permanent killfile these
>> days. His repulsive sexism is what ensures HE will always be single (unless
>> he can find a man to love who agrees with him). He’ll certainly never have
>> a female partner in the 21st century.

> [...]

Don’t want to answer now you know what sort of views you keep agreeing
with? Good idea.

Father’s Day was quiet, thanks. One of my kids wished me well by phone -
currently not working so he can’t afford to send anything. The other cooked
our dinner on the BBQ (with stuffed peppers done in the oven - one with
spiced rice, one with balsamic tomatoes) - chicken 3 ways (piri piri,
Chinese 5-spice, and Thai flavoured skewers), high quality British
sausages, and minted lamb kebabs, with coleslaw.

And my wife did the washing up so all I had to do was pour the wine and
later, enjoy a soak in the hot tub.

In the evening we watched the end of Star Trek Discovery (disappointing)
and an episode of Bridgerton.  Good day.

--
“Most of the Universe is knackered, babes.”  - The Doctor