Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4qfqg$vjlt$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Who: RTD in the Radio Times.
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 23:11:12 -0000 (UTC)
 <v4p8ql$l86u$1@dont-email.me>
 <v4pk6u$nbil$1@dont-email.me>
 <xn0on6qnokg2pcq001@post.eweka.nl>
 <v4q4r7$suf3$1@dont-email.me>
 <xn0on6sl8kiq6tg000@post.eweka.nl>

Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> The Self Important Loon wrote:
>

>> My figures are statistically accurate and represent real
>> viewer behaviour as opposed to your delusional fantasies. 99%
>> of viewers only watch for barely over 10 seconds and then
>> they're gone to see if something else is any better.

Oh I finally see where Aggie is coming from. 99% of visitors to his YouTube
channel can only take ten seconds of his deranged shit before realising
he’s a total waste of bandwidth. Therefore he believes that everybody
always does the same thing, even if the content is only 10,000,000 times
more interesting, coherent and sane than Aggie’s opinions (yes, I’m
lowballing the gap, I know. But the same principle applies if everyone but
Aggie thinks his content is a thousand times more worthless than that).

So he’s extrapolating from a false premise. Perhaps if he checked out how
long people were prepared to watch paint dry he’d come to more realistic
number. Well, a number a hundred times longer than his average viewer’s
viewing time, at least.

Personally I’m surprised it takes anyone a full ten seconds to have had
enough of Aggie, but there you go - apparently a full 1% of his viewers can
handle more.

According to Aggie.

--
“Most of the Universe is knackered, babes.”  - The Doctor