Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4qlfa$10fcf$1@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Who: RTD in the Radio Times.
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 01:47:37 +0100

On 17/06/2024 13:57, Hornplayer9599 wrote:
> On 6/17/2024 05:42, Daniel70 wrote:
>

>>> Disney you ignorant stupidity filled fool has ALREADY PAID
>>> $200,000,000 or whatever RTD claimed to make 2 series of Doctor Who.
>>> The money is already in the Bank of RTD and Bad Wolf Productions and
>>> Disney ain't going to get any of it back.
>
> No shit, Sherlock.  They would write that amount off as a business loss.
>   Happens all the time in the business world.

It they tried that it would amount to fraud.

>>> Do you understand what a contract is, stupid?
>>

> Do you know what an "escape clause" is, stupid?  It means if one party
> believes the other is not meeting contract expectations, they can cancel
> the contract, recover some of the financial investment, and walk away.
> Pretty much a requirement in contract language when dealing with the
> amount of money being dealt with here; it provides both parties some
> protection.

Season 2 has already been filmed you moron. Disney is getting back
nothing back whatsoever. The money has already been spent.

> Dunning-Kruger is strong with you, Aggy.

Stupidity is your downfall.

>>> Now do we need to talk about about dead horses?
>>>

> I'm not into bestiality...you can do what you want.

Only you thought dead horses meant bestiality. Can you get even more stupid?

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner