Article <v4s18v$19r3f$6@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4s18v$19r3f$6@dont-email.me>

From: Python <python@invalid.org>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: The relativistic cage paradox
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 15:15:11 +0200

Le 18/06/2024 à 14:57, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :
> W dniu 18.06.2024 o 14:08, Python pisze:

>>> No more interesting than paradoxes developed
>>> by any other religion.
>>>

>> What? One the "best logicians Humanity ever had" (LOL) is not
>> interested? How sad...
>
> Whatever you imagine, the mumble of your
> bunch od idiots is not at all more interesting
> than the delusions of other religious maniacs.

As far as I know religions didn't predict correctly the outcome of
experiments, behaviour of devices or astronomic measures. SR and
GR do.

>> So go back to your room, Wozniak. Nurses will be there at 4pm
>> for your daily treatment.
>
> See, trash - I've proven the idiocies
> of [snip profanities] to be not even consistent,

You did nothing of that kind. Your argument about definition
of a second in Einstein's times is ridiculous. Even compared
to your other blunders.

> [snip whining]

Like "doctor" Hachel you've never convinced ANYONE that your
claims are correct. How come Maciej?

By the way, you can now use all the time made free by not being
interested by SR in trying to figure out how and why the concept
of function emerged in History and how it has been defined here
and there. Good luck!