Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4s1n3$1c3jr$6@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: 5th Circuit Strikes Down Bump Stock Ban
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 09:22:43 -0400
 <atropos-6A9523.21593315062024@news.giganews.com>

On 6/16/24 12:59 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v4llgt$3s90d$1@dont-email.me>,
>   moviePig <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/15/2024 8:30 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Oh, cool! I see Hutt the Fuck-Up Fairy has visited us again!
>>>
>>> No, Hutt, you're unsurprisingly about as absolutely wrong as you can be
>>> yet again.
>>>
>>> The letter of the law is obviously paramount in the context of
>>> jurisprudential determination as evidenced by the 1000-page statutes we
>>> have coming out of Congress, millions of pages of administrative
>>> regulations, and the multi-page click-thrus of tiny and
>>> near-hieroglyphic legalese that you have to agree to just to use a piece
>>> of software.
>>>
>>> If all we needed to concern ourselves with was a law's "spirit", then
>>> none of that would be necessary.
>>>
>>> I'd elaborate further but I don't have the time or the crayons to
>>> explain it to you. Jeezus, Hutt, if I wanted to kill myself, I'd climb
>>> your ego and jump to your IQ.
>>
>> Unfortunately, your "letter of the law" is a false god, a pipe dream.
>> Because any word's meaning invariably depends on one or more *other*
>> words, and so on ...you eventually need someone to "know" (i.e., to
>> *interpret*) whatever basic thing someone else has tried to say.
>
> Even if true, that doesn't mean a law's "spirit" takes precedence over
> its text.

Unless an illegitimate and corrupt court wants it to.  Because reading
Clarenzabell the Clown's tortured logic is stunning in it's dishonesty.

--
On May 30, 2024 Donald J. Trump was unanimously convicted on 34 felony
counts in New York City... so I took this picture in my side yard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0