Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4skcr$1fm3k$1@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Who: RTD in the Radio Times.
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 19:41:31 +0100

On 18/06/2024 11:40, Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:

>>> You could be in for a surprise... stay tuned.
>>
>> I doubt it. No one is watching on Disney+. We know that from
>> comparison with Whittaker's ratings on BBC America which could
>> only manage 100,000 viewers per episode (ie. 1,000 people
>> watching all the way through) by the time she and Chibnall
>> were both sacked.
>
> I think "no one is watching" will turn out to be an inaccurate
> claim. I could probably accept, not many people are watching, as
> I never thought Doctor Who on Disney+ would rival "Loki" or "The
> Mandalorian" for viewers. I hoped Doctor Who might be a success
> on Disney+ and until proven otherwise, it possibly is to some
> degree, as Doctor Who does have a good amount of fans in the USA.

Did have. All the true fans are gone thanks to the woke perverts
Chibnall, Moffat, and Davies driving them all away and the fact that
Doctor Who doesn't even represent British culture any more. Why is
Gatwa's accent changing every other line from one different country to
another? What's British about that?

> So "no one" is clearly not the case. How many are watching
> Doctor Who on Disney+ and is it enough to keep the Disney bods
> happy is the issue.

200 people watching each episode all the way through is virtually no one.

Doctor Who's biggest ratings in the US were when Matt Smith played the
Doctor because he looked, behaved and sounded British which is why he's
now playing Daemon Targarian in House of the Dragon and prior to that
played Prince Phillip. That's why Matt Smith was getting 1 million
viewers on BBC America at his height, which equates to 10,000 people
watching each episode all the way through.

Woke bigotry and degeneracy has now destroyed the entire show. Woke Star
Wars has also suffered the name fate. No one is watching it any more
since it doesn't represent Star Wars or what the fans enjoy.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner