Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4vl69$24414$5@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Who: RTD in the Radio Times.
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 23:13:28 +0100

On 18/06/2024 12:03, Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:
>>
>> Doomcock is right, even if he's made it all up.
>
> ... and there we have it!
>
> The wisdom of Agamemnon in one sentence.
>
> I reckon Doomcock did make it all up, mainly to start a

It makes no difference. He's probably right since his methodology is
scientifically valid unlike the lies propagated by Disney.

If Disney+ claims otherwise let them publish the audience figurers in
full. There is no way a show that was only getting 100,000 viewers on
BBC America can be getting 20 times that on Disney+. Gatwa is getting
half the numbers that Whittaker got in the UK so it makes sense that
he's also getting half the numbers in the UK, 50,000 at most as Doomcock
claims, and most of the viewers have dropped out before each episode has
ended.

> discussion and get his POV across. I don't blame him, after all
> he has a YouTube channel with viewers to engage with and he's
> hoping to get income from his videos. It's content. The more
> sensational the better. I blame the people that follow an
> opinion from a guy on YouTube like it's gospel!

Doomcock has more credibility than the woke retards being paid to write
biased one sided, inaccurate, and uninformative reviews by the access
media. Who would you rather give your money to? Someone who has the same
views as you do or someone who is a liar and conman trying to tell you
they've made the Emperor the bestest birthday suit ever?

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner