Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4vmcd$26h8e$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Who: RTD in the Radio Times.
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 22:33:49 -0000 (UTC)

solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

> The idiot insisted:
>
>> In article <v4vkm9$2665t$1@dont-email.me>,
>> solar penguin  <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The idiot inquired:

>>> Nothing. For obvious reasons.
>>>

>> Very Wrong SP!
>>

> *SNIP* several chapters from Acts
>

>> Now you have the correct answer.
>
> Don’t forget, Acts was written by a follower of Paul, so of
> course it tried to portray him in the best way possible.
> Doesn’t make it true though.
>
> In reality, it’s more likely that Paul saw the con trick James was
> running, and decided to muscle in and take over the racket for
> himself.

Dave doesn’t know history. He doesn’t even realise that no one who wrote
any of the New Testament ever met Jesus, in all probability. Only Paul was
even more or less a contemporary of Jesus. And was not a follower of Jesus
until after his death.

--
“Most of the Universe is knackered, babes.”  - The Doctor