Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v51avl$2jfjs$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Little@man.Ball" <suck@ra.mentos>
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: Fuzzy logic rice cooker Vs Zojirushi Neuro Fuzzy? (Today's
 article in Wirecutter)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 11:20:28 -0600
	<662381ab$0$6452$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
	<1870717f8a8678d61d220c72a1699926@www.novabbs.org>
	<662404ae$0$6547$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
	<741443d44fae583e23f68cf61242de45@www.novabbs.org>
	<6a795d31-92d1-4cc1-3d04-ea93a9dd5efb@example.net>
	<8018a01cf2ba7f65ff69d34b74596a57@www.novabbs.org>
	<20240421094059.694b0af3@234567aaa>
	<4942ef09e0823278c872f4c62461fd0b@www.novabbs.org>

On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 17:10:11 +0000
dsi100@yahoo.com (dsi1) wrote:

> Marge Anal wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 14:05:05 +0000
> > gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM) wrote:

> >> Most of the inbred clowns on this group are too feeble and stupid
> >> to even be capable of knowing how to wave a *spatula*, lol...
> >>

> > <guffaw!>
>
> > no mention of chopsticks...
>

> rfc'ers are strange folks. They're not really interested in talking
> about food. My thing is food and culture. It always has been.

They evidence archaic tastes and recipes when pressed, though not quite
as bad as jello-mold cuisine of the Mormons in most instances.

Yet their true passion is for character assassination and
cyber-bullying - two things they have mastered over the decades.

The Mcbiddy nattering is just basic senior center culture.

> My wife and I was eating at a pho restaurant the other day. There was
> a local haole woman eating with two men. She was using chopsticks,
> which is not unusual in a pho restaurant. Most people that grew up in
> Hawaii hold their chopsticks Japanese style. That woman was holding
> her sticks Vietnamese style i.e., the chopstick was held crossed.
> I've been noticing that some younger people have been using
> chopsticks in this manner. The ex-president of the United States
> holds his chopsticks in this manner. This is a new culturally
> significant trend in Hawaii. I can't even figure out how people how
> their sticks like that. That cultural/generation gap is a very wide
> one.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efG56KcQj0Q

The dreaded Eclipse X made it into chopsticks?!

I think I got past that when I was 9.

Well thanks for that enlightenment, I'm going to be eyeing the regulars
next time I go for my standard vermicelli bowl (Bun Dac Biet).

I just had no idea...

[X]