Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v52j86$2qnl3$2@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Kamala Outright Lies About Women's Basketball Brackets
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 20:58:46 -0400

On 6/19/24 5:13 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 6/18/24 3:42 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <v4rvqd$1brlu$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> You never mention Trump. That's the point.
>>
>> And yet you claimed I did comment on Trump.
>>
>> So that would be... wait for it... a lie.
>

> I guess if it wasn't for being a gay asshole you wouldn't have any
> personality at all.  I'm reminded of the movie The Last Boy Scout: "Why
> did Oath Keeper Twat cross the road?  Because his dick was stuck in a
> chicken."

Guy who pretends to have gone past college on to Law School doesn't seem
to understand figures of speech, hyperbole or exaggeration.

“Always” and “Never” statements are frequently used by people when they
are arguing in order to emphasize or illustrate the merits of their
position. “Always” and “Never” statements are usually exaggerations,
which serve an illustrative purpose and are understood by both parties
to be hyperbole and not literal."

--
On May 30, 2024 Donald J. Trump was unanimously convicted on 34 felony
counts in New York City... so I took this picture in my side yard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0