Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v52knn$2qv7o$5@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: 5th Circuit Strikes Down Bump Stock Ban
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 21:24:07 -0400

On 6/20/24 5:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 20, 2024 at 12:32:11 PM PDT, "moviePig" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/20/2024 12:29 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>>   Even if true, the statute is silent on what the finger is doing, so it's
>>>   irrelevant.
>> A human finger is implied by "a single function of the trigger".
>
> No, it's the functioning of the trigger that's at issue, not what causes it to
> function. (Other things can cause a trigger pull besides a finger.)

So describe the intent of the law.  Go ahead... what was the law
designed to do?  To regulate and prevent.

Have at it.

--
On May 30, 2024 Donald J. Trump was unanimously convicted on 34 felony
counts in New York City... so I took this picture in my side yard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0