Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v52ngo$2v630$8@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Criminal Records Expunged for St. Louis Gun Couple
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 22:11:30 -0400

On 6/20/24 9:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v52l9a$2qv7o$10@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/19/24 3:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Why would you presume that?

>>> I'd say (and I'd be right) that no protester has rights to come onto my
>>> private property at all. I'm the only one who gets to decide who's
>>> allowed and who isn't. It's pretty much in the definition.
>>>
>> They were in the street, not on McClosky's property.
>
> The street was private property, too, smooth brain.
>
> And there's nothing wrong with indicating to a screaming mob that's
> already trespassed on private property what will happen to them if they
> trespass any further.

There certainly was something wrong, and they were charged based on the
law as written.

It's a felony, and they pleaded it out.

--
On May 30, 2024 Donald J. Trump was unanimously convicted on 34 felony
counts in New York City... so I took this picture in my side yard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0