Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v53ssn$35mfu$1@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Ratings Asphyxiation for Doctor Whoke
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 13:49:26 +0100

On 19/06/2024 07:36, Daniel70 wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote on 19/06/2024 10:11 am:

>>> Dave.
>>>
>>> Do you agree with Aggie that “You can't lift women up to the same
>>> level as men. You can't do it by selective breeding. Hitler failed.
>>> The only thing these Nazi feminist bigots can do is bring men down
>>> to their level.”?
>>
>> So this is what it all boils down to Squealer.
>>
>> Does Yads agree with me and countless scientists who have proven
>> eugenics to be false or does he agree with Adolf Hitler and the Nazis
>>  who claimed otherwise and based their entire supremacist ideology?
>>
>> Yads who shall it be, me or old Jo Squealer?
>
> In one of my other newsgroups, one of the other posters had this as part
> of his Sig File .... and I immediatly thought of Aggy ....

> Women who aspire to be equal to men, lack ambition - Marilyn Monroe
> End Quote

So she was a female supremacist was she?

Men and Women are different. They can never be equal, but they can be
equivalent in the same way 2 mod 2 is equivalent to 0.

It's time to start using the correct terminology and suppress this woke
Nazi feminist supremacist degeneracy. Men and women are equivalent, not
equal.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner