Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v53v3o$36bg1$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Criminal Records Expunged for St. Louis Gun Couple
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 13:27:20 -0000 (UTC)

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 12:09:16 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>I'd say (and I'd be right) that no protester has rights to come onto my
>>private property at all. I'm the only one who gets to decide who's
>>allowed and who isn't. It's pretty much in the definition.

>To be sure! Now there are certain folks that do (like the postman or a
>UPS truck) but even they are restricted.

Let's not go off on a tangent. Specific to typical gated communities in
St. Louis, there'd be specific arrangements with deliveries. The letter
carrier might enter the community to make his rounds, possibly with a
lock box arrangement, using his arrow key to unlock a keybox containing
a gate key. UPS and the pizza delivery driver would likely have to call
for permission unless advance arrangements were made.

The gated community exists as a physical barrier to keeping unwanted
people away. Protestors are among those they had in mind.

Free speech as a liberty doesn't affect the law of trespass.

moviePig knows all this. He's just absolutely determined to keep his troll
going as long as possible to see how many he can hook into troll feeding,
until everyone finally decides that moviePig was never here to participate
in pleasant enjoyable conversation and should just be ignored.