Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v53vlk$36bg1$2@dont-email.me>

From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Federal Court Blocks Biden's Title IX Troon EO
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 13:36:52 -0000 (UTC)

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>On Thu, 20 Jun 2024 21:52:29 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Wed, 19 Jun 2024 02:45:45 -0500 trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

I restored the attribution line. I ask H.G. for the 5,271st time to
retain each attribution line associated with each quote and to STOP
deliberately cutting required attribution lines.

>>>Has anyone commented cogently on the irony of the worst mass shooting in
>>>the history of the United States happening on the watch of the fat
>>>orange dipshit?

>>And it was bad enough that he did something about it... which now has to
>>be undone by a court he (mostly) appointed.

>Other than irony, how can this be placed at his door?

>I think that's ludicrous particularly when there is so much that can
>legitimately blamed on his actions or non-actions.

It cannot be. Stephen Paddock was a wealthy man. As long as he's paying
people to carry his bags, no one would have questioned him. No one
perceives a wealthy man to be someone plotting a mass killing.