Article <v5526o$3ckdd$3@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5526o$3ckdd$3@dont-email.me>

From: AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Bicycle physics question
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 18:26:18 -0500

On 6/21/2024 4:54 PM, Roger Merriman wrote:
> Tom Kunich <cyclintom@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> no, the gravity field is what causes the tire sealant to stay at the
>>> bottom of the tire when the bike is moving, causes dents to pop out of
>>> bike tubes while riding the bike and renders aluminum oxide flammable.
>>> Different laws of physics in tommyworld, dontchaknow....
>>

>> Why do you continue to show that you haven't even a passing understanding
>> of physics. Toyota is about to release a motor that runs on WATER. It
>> separates the hydrogen fromn the oxygen and then recombines them for
>> energy. I realize that with your very elementary understanding of physics
>> that you will say that isn't possible but perhaps you can address that to
>> Toyota, I won't even try to explain how you can get aluminum oxide to
>> burn and create energy since you can't even explain how a wire length
>> could be measure with a PWM signal.
>>
>> Your absolute ignirance is breaqqthtaking considering that you have a job
>> as an engineer. Good thing that it isn't any more complex than signing
>> off on the QC of a batch of devices.
>>

> You need to read the press releases their “water engine” is a electric
> motor powered by a fuel cell ie they are still going down the Hydrogen
> route which has been the bright future for well over a hundred years, now
> see also the year of the Linux desktop or gearbox bikes!
>
> Roger Merriman

Well, probably possible in that throwing piles of money at
problems can make them disappear like magic.

People who work with hydrogen tell me it's a bitch to
contain- seeps through everything; a container suitable to
most compressed gases will still bleed hydrogen...
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org