Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v56q4g$3qg7n$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: 5th Circuit Strikes Down Bump Stock Ban
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 11:20:46 -0400
 <atropos-35247F.16282619062024@news.giganews.com>
 <s6077jpsl679hmse4jdbsf9eg38a9pf6qt@4ax.com> <v52ki8$2qv7o$2@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-0C76E1.18474220062024@news.giganews.com>
 <v52n7s$2v630$4@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-4D6141.22022320062024@news.giganews.com>

On 6/21/24 1:02 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v52n7s$2v630$4@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/20/24 9:47 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Which isn't the standard under the law. The law's standard is a "single
>>> function of the trigger". As I said above, if you shoot 100 rounds with
>>> a bump stock, you've got 100 functions of the trigger, not a single
>>> function of the trigger.
>>>
>>> A semi-auto rifle physically can't fire more than one round with a
>>> single function of the trigger. It's impossible for a semi-auto rifle to
>>> meet the definition of "machine gun" under the NFA.
>>
>> You keep glossing over the fact that both machine guns and bump stocks
>> require the same action.
>
> No, I'm focusing on the one thing that legally matters: a single
> function of the trigger. It's literally impossible for a semi-auto rifle
> to fire more than one round with a single function of the trigger. The
> trigger mechanism must complete a full cycle of function for every round
> that leaves the barrel.

Which is what the bump stock facilitates.  The mechanism is different
from full auto, but both require the same function.  No additional
action needed.

3 justices said so.  Just because the others were bought and paid for
doesn't change the fact that the ban could easily have been decided the
other way, and reasonable people know better.

This court is illegitimate.  I said that when Gorsuch took a stolen
seat, I said it when 4 or more of them lied at their confirmation
hearings, I said it when they refused to investigate Kavanaugh, I said
it when we found out Robert's wife took millions, I said it when Alito
was caught taking lavish gifts, and I said it when Clarenzabell the
Klown got caught taking FOUR MILLION DOLLARS in "favors" from his
"personal friends".

Fuck what they decided on bump stocks.  They turn single shot guns into
machine guns, and no amount of you nitpicking it changes the result.
They're rapid fire, and even a dipshit like President Bumblefuck knew
that, since it was under his administration that they were banned.

When even Donald Trump knows something, that's something any drooling
imbecile should be able to comprehend.

--
On May 30, 2024 Donald J. Trump was unanimously convicted on 34 felony
counts in New York City... so I took this picture in my side yard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0