Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v56qif$3qg7n$8@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Kamala Outright Lies About Women's Basketball Brackets
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 11:28:15 -0400
 <v46nc1$dg7s$1@dont-email.me> <HcKdnbn3yKP9rvr7nZ2dnZfqnPgAAAAA@giganews.com>
 <v4rvqd$1brlu$1@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-ACE440.13421918062024@news.giganews.com>
 <v52jb5$2qnl3$3@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-FE9D89.18165520062024@news.giganews.com>
 <v52mim$2usni$11@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-AD6050.19203520062024@news.giganews.com>

On 6/20/24 10:20 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v52mim$2usni$11@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/20/24 9:16 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> At least you admitted it. Of course that also makes all the other times
>>> you said you never  lie a... wait for it... also a lie.

>>> Oh, so now colloquialisms are okay again? Weird how we're never allowed
>>> to stray from the literal unless it's necessary to get Effa out of a jam.
>>>
>> Always were. We all use them every day.
>> You just used "never", didn't you, moron? If you were sticking to your
>> guns you NEVER would use the word never in this context.
>>
>> Only nit-pickers, like you, use them as an excuse.
>> Stupid much?
>
> Of course even granting hyperbole for the sake of an Effa win on Usenet
> today, that *still* doesn't get you out of this jam:
>
> "Or are you just bullshitting in favor or your Dear Leader again?"
>
> In which you reference alleged statements on Trump's sentencing that I
> never made. No amount of pretend appeals to hyperbole are gonna get you
> out of this lie, Effa.

And you never will.  That's the point... the leader of your party is a
rapist, and you tried to dance around the wording of that too.

A rapist.  And you made excuses for him...

--
On May 30, 2024 Donald J. Trump was unanimously convicted on 34 felony
counts in New York City... so I took this picture in my side yard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0