Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v56t1f$3r2ib$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Dave Yadallee denies reality, bears false witness
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 16:10:23 -0000 (UTC)

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <v56pt9$3qekl$1@dont-email.me>,
> The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

>>> So if you link Acts 9 and Acts 13 , what do you get?
>>>
>>> Or does logic elude you MM?
>>
>> Since I made a 6 figure GBP salary last year performing a role heavily
>> dependent on the use of logic, I don’t think logic eludes me under normal
>> circumstances, no. I think it may be eluding you, as once again you are not
>> quoting a chapter and verse to support your claim, but instead are throwing
>> about random complete chapters of Acts, none of which contain any teachings
>> of Jesus directly as by this time he has retired from the Earth.
>>
>> Since your claim is that Jesus condemned homosexuals, but the spirit of
>> Jesus only speaks to Saul and Ananias in Acts 9, and only to set Saul on
>> his path: and the only words attributed to Jesus in Acts 13 are what
>> Barnabas and Paul - at this time, some sort of double act - say he said:
>> (KJV) “I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest
>> be for salvation unto the ends of the earth”, I’m not sure how that
>> supports your claim?
>>

> Give back all your money due to fraud.

I’m not going to take the word of a liar who continues to evade answering
all the questions asked of him and moving goalposts to try to hide from his
lies.

Hint: that’s you Dave. You have ONE WAY to prove you’re not a liar: provide
a chapter and verse quote from the Bible where Jesus (not anyone else,
Jesus) is said to condemn homosexuals.

Or you could recant and admit there is no such passage. That at least would
be honest.

My logic and reason are impeccable and I have stated only facts and
respected, almost universally accepted Biblical scholarship in support of
that logic.

You merely issue accusations, lies and irrelevancies, avoiding all
discussion of your false assertions. Even Aggie does better than that in
one sense - it’s just that all his assumptions, prejudices and conclusions
are deranged.

--
“Most of the Universe is knackered, babes.”  - The Doctor