Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v59d2o$cuhv$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Dave Yadallee denies reality, bears false witness
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2024 14:56:24 -0000 (UTC)

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <v58s9j$9pl4$1@dont-email.me>,
> The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> Daniel70 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> HEY, Gobble-de-gook, that's the HOLY SPIRIT not Jesus .... or are YOU,
>>> Gobble-de-gook, now claiming The Holy Trinity is, really, THE HOLY DUET??
>>>
>>> WOW!! Now that is a Radical reformation!!
>>
>> It doesn’t really matter whether the Holy Spirit or Jesus’s ghost said that
>> Barnabas and Saul were the servants of God, or who to, or if it ever
>> happened at all and wasn’t just added to give Barnabas and Saul more
>> authority in the Church.
>>
>> Words spoken by Paul to the Romans remain the words of Paul, not the words
>> of Jesus. Paul wasn’t just a mouthpiece of Jesus, he was an agent of
>> change.
>>
>> Some of his teachings are very different from the teachings of Jesus. Jesus
>> taught about loving God and salvation through good works. Paul taught about
>> worshipping Jesus and the power of faith alone (with no good behaviours
>> required) being enough for salvation. He created a religion focused on a
>> cult of personality, primarily his own personality.
>>
>> In fact, though Paul seems to idolise Jesus, nowhere in his epistles or in
>> the descriptions of his work does he seem to quote Jesus at all.
>
> Flse staement MM!

Do you remember how you prove people wrong, and are not just making stuff
up Dave? I’m saying it’s not there, so obviously I couldn’t find limited
proof positive of my position - all of Acts and all of Paul’s letters is as
close as I can come.

You, however, have a choice - you can either claim without evidence that
I’ve made a false statement - which is possibly a lie on your part - or you
use your deep knowledge of the Bible to find chapter and verse where Paul
quotes Jesus’ teachings, crediting Jesus for the thoughts.

I wonder which you will choose to do? I have of course only a couple of
decades of examples of your lies, mendacity and inability to find evidence
of most of what you believe in the Bible (because it’s not there), but if I
was a betting man I’d put down a considerable sum on none of your responses
containing a relevant chapter and verse.

--
“Most of the Universe is knackered, babes.”  - The Doctor