Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5a4bu$h5vc$1@dont-email.me>

From: Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.disney.misc,rec.arts.sf.tv
Subject: Re: Pop Culture Breakdown | Acolyte Ep. 3 & 4 STINK | Doctor Who Ep. 6 & 7 Reviews | FURIOUS ANGER!
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 09:33:50 +1200

On 2024-06-23 11:26:01 +0000, maury@indulrn.com said:
> weberm@polaris.net wrote:
>>
>> Pop Culture Breakdown RETURNS TONIGHT with furious anger as we review the
>> last TWO episodes of the show formerly known as Doctor Who, and the last TWO
>> episodes of Acolyte!  Ohhhh, the HUMANITY!  We had to cancel last week due
>> to the  death of our friend and partner Mike Alonza (aka Clobberin' Time)
>> so we have a backlog of RAGE TO VENT!  Come and join us tonight!  And yes,
>> I have been drinking to ease the pain of what's about to happen!
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/live/MP2vI68leWA?si=YyazmrvzPo8wI3WH
>
> I have honestly just stopped caring what they do to Star Wars. I don't care
> what the cast or crew says anymore cause they are gonna say stupid stuff no
> matter what. Any time the subject comes up in streams i just stop listening
> and I've stopped watching videos reviewing. I'll play an EBN or OverlordDVD
> video but mute the sound till the end of the video so i can support the
> channels i still watch but other wise i just don't want to hear about it an
> don't care what happens to Star Wars now.

Disney buy out ruined Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars, and now Disney's
"backing" is further ruining Doctor Who. The once great Disney company,
like almost all of Hollyweird, has become infested with lazy,
talentless, greedy, and Politically Correct morons. All that actual
Disney can manage is to keep recreating their own old animated movies
as live-action versions.