Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5b6jp$qoa9$1@dont-email.me>

From: Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Why do so many people confuse Google's Firebase (cloud
 API) with Google Services Google Firebase App Indexing (search
 results)?
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 07:18:17 -0000 (UTC)

Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:

> Firebase App Indexing is NOT associated in the least with the Google Cloud.
> If you insist that it is, simply show me a single cite that says that.

Given that the only evidence you've provided to support that assertion is
an eight year old medium post, there's absolutely no certainty you're
correct. Your track record points to the opposite.

> None exists. So I already know you can't.
>
> Bear in mind, this is not your fault. As I said from the beginning, almost
> nobody understands this stuff.

Including you.

> It's a hard question to answer.

Especially when the question is invalid.

Everyone knows google changes their services continually and without
warning.
https://killedbygoogle.com/

It is very, very likely that the thing you claim was different eight years
ago is now the same thing or bundled into the product of the same name
available today.

Occam's razor would logically explain that two services with same name
provided by the same provider are in fact the same thing. That's a
reasonable starting point and the onus is on you to show otherwise with
up-to-date information.