Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5e7uh$1h95a$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Dave Yadallee denies reality, bears false witness
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 10:59:29 -0000 (UTC)

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

>>> Already did Cut and Lie Hornplayer.
>>
>> Well EVERYBODY missed it Dave.
>>
>> Book, Chapter and Verse again where Jesus condemns homosexuals please.
>>
>> (And remember, the words must be attributed to Jesus. Not anyone else
>> including his bestest servants from long after his death. Because that was
>> your claim.)
>>
>> Because none of us remember your “proof”.
>>

> I will reiterate at some point.

You have to iterate before reiterating, Dave.

And why do we have to wait until “at some point“? Surely you could flick
back through your own posting history on this thread and find the post with
your reference? A matter of minutes to feel good, and put me in the awkward
position of admitting I was wrong and apologising to you? I’d have thought
you’d jump at the chance.

Unless, of course, there’s no such reference … then “at some point” would
be good for you wouldn’t it, as you parlay it into “never” and keep on
lying …

--
“Most of the Universe is knackered, babes.”  - The Doctor