Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5esjd$1l1nt$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Dave Yadallee denies reality, bears false witness
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 16:51:57 -0000 (UTC)

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <v5elrr$1jqb4$1@dont-email.me>,
> The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

>>> Try warning signs of the End time.
>>
>> In which Gospel, and are you sure this is a quote by Jesus?
>>

> Matthew

Chapter and verse where Jesus condemns homosexuals is required. Not just
the whole book.

Because, for example, Matthew 24 (where the coming of the end times is
prophesised) contains no specifics about any sins at all, let alone
specifically gay ones. Most of it is about false Christs springing up all
over and a great desolation coming about.

--
“Most of the Universe is knackered, babes.”  - The Doctor