Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5esjd$1l1nt$2@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Dave Yadallee denies reality, bears false witness
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 16:51:58 -0000 (UTC)

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <v5emku$1juv1$1@dont-email.me>,
> The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

>>> Lies MM!
>>
>> No lies, as you proceeded to demonstrate by evading again …
>>
>>> Now logic Join these dots!
>>
>> [SNIP enormous copy paste from Acts detailing the conversion of Saul and
>> words spoken by Saul, that contain no evidence that Jesus spoke about
>> homosexual acts - in fact contain no quotation of the teachings of Jesus].
>>
>> The quote is removed because it does not address your claims.
>>
>> I’ve joined the dots. I’ve already stated that I know that Acts claims that
>> Saul was converted by a visitation from the dead Jesus, and that Saul/Paul
>> later condemned homosexuality in Romans. But those are Paul’s words.
>>
>> You said Jesus condemned homosexuals. Jesus is the source you need. Not
>> Paul.
>>
>> Or are you (finally) conceding that you agree that it is NOT written that
>> Jesus condemned homosexuals, but that the Levitic laws of the Jews did, and
>> that some of Jesus’ followers later did? Because not of that was ever in
>> dispute. The question was where you read that Jesus (not Paul, Jesus)
>> condemned homosexuals?
>>
>>> Let us if MM and SP and make the corect deductible logical conclusion.
>>
>> I’m not being taxed on my conclusions so can’t claim them as a deductible.
>>

> Cut and lie Mike McKeown in action!

I did cut (because the passages you spewed out contained no quotes from
Jesus, so don’t address your claims). I did not lie (because the passages
you spewed out contained no quotes from Jesus, so don’t address your
claims).

In which chapter and verse of the screed from Acts you posted, is the quote
purportedly from Jesus condemning homosexuals? Because if you can find it
and post it (in isolation please so we aren’t trying to hunt through 5
chapters of unrelated stories to find it) then I was lying. But if it’s not
there (and you seem to have great trouble locating it, for example inviting
us to “join dots logically” and then pasting vast amounts of irrelevant
material) then I wasn’t lying.

Simples!

--
“Most of the Universe is knackered, babes.”  - The Doctor