Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5fers$1odom$1@dont-email.me>

From: Phil Hobbs <pcdhSpamMeSenseless@electrooptical.net>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: Kids got an E-scooter?
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 22:03:41 -0000 (UTC)

john larkin <jl@650pot.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jun 2024 22:13:49 +0200, Lasse Langwadt <llc@fonz.dk>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/22/24 14:22, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>>> Get rid of it!
>>>
>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cxwwzd99r2do
>>
>> there's a crapton of other stuff with possibly dodgy batteries, what
>> makes you think e-scooters so special?
>
> Some are incredibly cheap, and I expect that most people park them
> indoors.

Seems like the problem is that the fuel and oxidizer are stored way too
close together.

If only we could separate them—hey, maybe we could save weight and be safer
by using air as oxidizer, and even more by not carrying the oxidized fuel
around!

What an amazing advance that would be!

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs  Principal Consultant  ElectroOptical Innovations LLC /
Hobbs ElectroOptics  Optics, Electro-optics, Photonics, Analog Electronics