Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5fmh5$1pj51$2@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Find "py.exe" & copy it to "Python" (flat, no extension).
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 00:14:29 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-06-25, Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch> wrote:
> On 2024-06-25 02:53, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

>>> Or so it would be convenient for an atheist to assert ...
>>
>> Religionists do tend to prioritize their ideology over evidence, don’t
>> they?
>
> Feel free to produce irrefutable evidence demonstrating that Darwinism
> is correct and that countless scientists more qualified than you are
> were wrong to abandon it.

Scientific theories are supposed to be tested, not dogmatically believed by
faith. They kind of threw that out of the window with the numerous (often
conflicting) theories of evolution. (They acknowledge opposing theories,
while claiming there is, somehow, the so-called "fact" of evolution.)
Instead of science the dogmatic, faith-based evolutionists resort to
ridicule. Basically the same Woke tactics used today by those who
unscientifically make the absurd claim that men can have babies. (You better
believe this idiocy by faith, or you could lose your job, or even your
freedom in some countries.) Science means nothing to these people, what
matters to them is that they think evolution frees them from the need for a
Creator.

Most don't have a clue even what evolution pretends to teach. They just
accept it by faith.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."