Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5fo89$1pj51$7@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Heroic Game Launcher... BRAVO!
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 00:43:53 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-06-25, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
> Andrzej Matuch wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Indeed, they pretty much have no idea.

>>>   :-D
>>>
>>> You find it far easier to believe in a universal invisible entity that
>>> has a thing for mankind, than to believe in some natural results of physics and
>>> chemistry. It's not all "mutations", bub.
>>
>> That is the point though: Darwinism _ignores_ physics, chemistry,
>> genetics and the rest to reach its conclusion.
>
> Darwinism, IIRC, doesn't speculate on the cause of changes, only that they do
> occur and some yield a higher probability of survival.

Unfortunately that's not good science. That's guesswork or speculation. But
atheistic "scientists" (so-called) glommed on to it because it gave them an
alternative to God.

> But speciation is not just about survival. For example, a population (say,
> insects) that gets divided all of a sudden by some natural barrier, will start
> to grow ever more different, and ultimately cannot interbreed.

That's called adaptation, or "micro-evolution." That's not what
evolutionists mean when they speak of evolution, where (for example) a
land-bound lizard turns into a flying bird. That's called "macro-evolution."
One does not lead into the other. For evolution to make sense we have to
have a lot better explanations for so-called "macro-evolution" then we
currently have.

I won't be holding my breath.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."