Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5gabp$25nbv$1@solani.org>

From: Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: relevation_physics
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 05:52:56 GMT

On a sunny day (Tue, 25 Jun 2024 20:23:26 +0200) it happened Jeroen Belleman
<jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <v5f1qf$1lnfr$2@dont-email.me>:

>On 6/25/24 06:30, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> relevation_physics
>> Was watching old video, early morning
>> Thinking about why we cannot measure size of electron (still unknown)
>> Then wondered if I could make something mechanical that would behave like electon,
>> say 2 repel each other etc..
>> Thinking plasma, but hard to make.
>> Then thinking magnets, but must be 3D.
>> So a constructon of many magnets with say N poles tied together and south poles at the outside
>> So then thought so much force needed to hold those north poles together..
>> Then 'relevation'!! BLACK HOLE
>> at he center, much to do these days about femto scale black holes all over the universe..
>> Then construction, would I use needles for a demo ball made of thousand magnetic needles,
>> like strings.. STRINGS shit oh man I'v got it.
>>

>The size of the electron isn't entirely unknown. It's just that
>different methods give different results. An electron isn't a
>solid tiny billiard ball. It's a fuzzy thing, kind of hard to pin
>down its size to a definite value. Much depends on how hard you
>squeeze!
>
>Your ball of magnets isn't going to work. It would amount to
>making a magnetic monopole. To our current knowledge, there is
>no such thing. Reproducibly making or detecting magnetic monopoles
>would be a Nobel prize achievement!

Well, that nobble price is mostly political these days I think
Several winners were jailed ..

Why would a ball of magnetic needles not work
and 2 with the same polarity not deflect?

Simple table top experiment.
Quite different from shooting 2 Teslas at close to supersonic speed into each other
to find out how the chips in auto pilot work?
;-)