Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5gl5p$22g7k$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Dave Yadallee denies reality, bears false witness
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 08:57:29 -0000 (UTC)

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <v5esjd$1l1nt$2@dont-email.me>,
> The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>>>
>>> Cut and lie Mike McKeown in action!

>> In which chapter and verse of the screed from Acts you posted, is the quote
>> purportedly from Jesus condemning homosexuals? Because if you can find it
>> and post it (in isolation please so we aren’t trying to hunt through 5
>> chapters of unrelated stories to find it) then I was lying. But if it’s not
>> there (and you seem to have great trouble locating it, for example inviting
>> us to “join dots logically” and then pasting vast amounts of irrelevant
>> material) then I wasn’t lying.
>>
>> Simples!
>
> You are a cut-and-lie liar!

You repeating the same lie over and over instead of answering the question
doesn’t make it true, Dave. It does seem to work for Donald Trump, but he’s
in the business of selling his lies; doesn’t make them true either.

Done with your lies. Goodbye.

But remember, you have to acknowledge your sins for God to forgive you, and
you seem adamantly unrepentant. You’d better pray there’s leeway given for
the irredeemably stupid.

--
“Most of the Universe is knackered, babes.”  - The Doctor