Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5glp3$25u9q$1@solani.org>

From: Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: relevation_physics
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 09:07:46 GMT

On a sunny day (Wed, 26 Jun 2024 10:22:58 +0200) it happened Jeroen Belleman
<jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <v5gj0i$21rf5$1@dont-email.me>:

>On 6/26/24 07:52, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> On a sunny day (Tue, 25 Jun 2024 20:23:26 +0200) it happened Jeroen Belleman
>> <jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <v5f1qf$1lnfr$2@dont-email.me>:

>>> The size of the electron isn't entirely unknown. It's just that
>>> different methods give different results. An electron isn't a
>>> solid tiny billiard ball. It's a fuzzy thing, kind of hard to pin
>>> down its size to a definite value. Much depends on how hard you
>>> squeeze!
>>>
>>> Your ball of magnets isn't going to work. It would amount to
>>> making a magnetic monopole. To our current knowledge, there is
>>> no such thing. Reproducibly making or detecting magnetic monopoles
>>> would be a Nobel prize achievement!
>>
>> Well, that nobble price is mostly political these days I think
>> Several winners were jailed ..
>>
>> Why would a ball of magnetic needles not work
>> and 2 with the same polarity not deflect?
>>
>> [...]
>
>It comes down to the origin of magnetic fields as a relativistic
>effect of moving electric fields. This implies that the magnetic flux
>through the surface of a closed volume always adds up to zero. There
>have been a few claims to the contrary, but no one ever came up with
>a solid reproducible demonstration. The corollary is that when you
>cut a bar magnet into two pieces, you don't get a separate north and
>south pole, but instead two smaller magnets with their own north and
>south poles each.
>
>It was formalized as one of Maxwell's laws, which, although formulated
>before relativity, turned out to fit in perfectly.

I never met Maxi,
but just did a simpel 2D experiment with some of my litte cubic form super magnets,
thin iron screwsriver in the middle, 2 magnets same polarity 'in series' at each side at both ends

 test
magnet           M1    M2   S  M3    M4
 [S/N]          [n/s] [n/s] O [s/n\][s/n]

'M' are the square magnets,
'S' is the screwriver, bit thinner than the magnets
Both ends are N and rejected by a similar magnet N

So it depends on the core
these magnets:
 https://panteltje.nl/pub/levitation_cut_img_3051.jpg

an even thinner screwdriver and the magnets want to re-ajust position,
but if you fix them in position it still works!
Simply confirms the black hole thing!

Try it