Article <v5hll5$28vb2$3@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5hll5$28vb2$3@dont-email.me>

From: Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Heroic Game Launcher... BRAVO!
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 14:11:47 -0400
 <QJmeO.13257$S_52.4415@fx08.iad> <v5ebfn$1hofv$2@dont-email.me>
 <%jzeO.125458$7NFd.43488@fx16.iad> <v5emj6$1js5v$1@dont-email.me>
 <v5fo89$1pj51$7@dont-email.me> <v5grsr$23k0t$3@dont-email.me>
 <v5hd69$26q5q$4@dont-email.me>

RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2024-06-26, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
>> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Unfortunately that's not good science. That's guesswork or speculation. But
>>> atheistic "scientists" (so-called) glommed on to it because it gave them an
>>> alternative to God.

>>> That's called adaptation, or "micro-evolution." That's not what
>>> evolutionists mean when they speak of evolution, where (for example) a
>>> land-bound lizard turns into a flying bird. That's called "macro-evolution."
>>> One does not lead into the other. For evolution to make sense we have to
>>> have a lot better explanations for so-called "macro-evolution" then we
>>> currently have.
>>>
>>> I won't be holding my breath.
>>
>> LMAO at "macro-evolution". You don't even know what it is.
>
> Actually I do. But why don't give me your explanation?

This one seems reasonable:

   Macroevolution refers to evolution of groups larger than an individual.
   Macroevolution encompasses the grandest trends and transformations in
   evolution, such as the origin of mammals and the radiation of flowering
   plants.

And micro does indeed lead to macro. Quantum leaps in evolution aren't common.

--
	"You have heard me speak of Professor Moriarty?"
	"The famous scientific criminal, as famous among crooks as --"