Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5irdo$26u5c$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 23:56:24 -0500

Saw a nice computer deal and came close to blow a few $100 bills over
it, but days of 100+ temperatures with no stop for weeks and perhaps
months have begun and should save for very high electric bills. So did
the wise thing. If I didn't have cats I wouldn't need to keep the entire
place so cool. I can live comfortable with 80 to 85 degrees if I'm not
exerting myself, but cats want it much cooler than that :)

Don't really need a better computer anyway, this little thing with both
Linux and Windows on it is doing fine for now that I'm not writing
progras (yet).

For efficient development of programs your system better be very fast
otherwise you'll feel like it's again late 1980s.

- They've found the Naziland embassy attache in a Kiev hotel, dead :)
Hehe :) Ukrainians by now know how to coexist with Nazis, don't they :)

Don't spend your summer touring fun in Europe, I'd say. Instead, go
to... hmm... go see your Mama :) Hahhahhahh :-)

By the way, news had it that the fellow in that Kiev hotel had "high
cholesterol"... Hahahahhhahh :-)

- Yemenis have disclosed a few pictures of their new hypersonic missile
Hatam-2 (this is in addition to the previous Palestine revealed lately).
Remember "hyper"sonic is not "super"sonic, baby. It is
super-super-supersonic. 15 mach and faster. Regular ballistics are also
supersonic at some extents of their flights, but nothing more than 3 or
4 mach.

It could be that this is the reason Eisenhower carrier the other day
fled back into Mediterranean. I don't think Nazis' jet fighters can hit
any of these missiles before they reach their targets. Just too fast.
The Iranian testing operation in Israel proved it too. And these poor
Israeli ships have no such thing as David's Sling protecting them :) So
it's all pure test and fun for Yemenis.

The last test of it was today when they successfully hit an Israeli ship
over there on the other side of the Peninsula in the Arabian sea. I
haven't looked into it, but it was probably delivering cargo to the
beginning station of the land corridor. Houthis had in fact announced
such intentions to disrupt it when the land corridor first began
functioning.

The Yemeni hypersonic ones have improved accuracy also, which combined
with their unusual speed is quite a feat of achievement, and probability
are near-copies of Kheybarshekan-2 of Iran, if not the exact blueprint,
judged by the frequency with which the recent advancements have been
made in Yemen. Yemen had copied original Kheybarshekan just recently and
called it "Palestine". Or again, it might have been a near-copy because
the checkered head of it, giving the impression of the Palestinians'
kefiyeh (hence its name- Palestine) might not be the only difference.

Kheybarshekan-2 is one of the advanced missiles Iran has disclosed so
far. I remember when it was revealed last year, American military sites
online did not believe they were hypersonic, until that night of testing
a few of them against Israel. It is to hit Israeli sensitive targets
with (hence the name, if you have the education, that is).

And now Yemenis have them :) Hezbollah? Hehe :) If they're ready to face
Israel and Nazis both, hmm... I think they have them saved for Nazi navy
so they wouldn't think they'd stay safe and sound there like good old
times.

Heck, Lebanon in the coming war might hit airfields and such in Turkey
and Nazi bases in Jordan and Cypress and Syria too. If they are used,
they will get hit.

War is war. If you want it so bad, you're going to feel it! Lebanon is
no "Afghanestan" you're dealing with. Iran has roots in it. There are
fourth generation Iranians in there. As far back as even in Shah's time,
Iran has been training forces there and building all sorts of
infrastructure in there. When Shah was still in power, Iranians did it
clandestinely (Chamran, Sadr, several other groups) and at different
levels of operation, because SAVAK was also fully involved in the
intelligence aspects of it. After Shah was toppled, they've been doing
it openly, and at _every_ level of operation.

You think you can go to war with it?

Mossad just yesterday was saying Israel can destroy all that in a matter
of days.

So you know nothing either. Your intelligence sucks.

Iran will help Lebanon every bit that Nazis will help Israel. It's been
so presently, will be so in the future, and has been so in the past!
Always. If Nazis hit Lebanon directly, Iran will hit Israel directly. If
Nazis hit Iran directly, Iran will hit Nazis directly. 28 Nazi bases
around her sitting like ducks just to begin with, plus all that goodies
floating on the water every direction you see.

If nukes are used, nukes will be used in return, small nukes for small
nukes, large nukes for large nukes, H-bombs for H-bombs, clusters of
H-bombs for clusters of H-bombs regardless of the geography of it. You
may get it in your base in Japan. In south Korea. In Spain. Anywhere
your vile asses happen to be. In Germany!... I have no doubt Germans
will support it. Japan will support it. Spain will support it. And all
those Persian Gulf states that you've packed your military forces in.
They will all support their destruction.

The intelligence needed, by all probability will be provided to Iran by
Russians. Even direct help. Russians are sick of you too. Just about
anyone around the world is sick of you.

So... escalate it! :) It will only get better.

And don't forget, The more wide spread gets this war, the better it is
for the Ghazans. I won't forget that.

- One of the 6 candidates dropped out. Two more may drop out also within
24 hours. His voters will vote for conservatives. If a heavyweight
conservative candidate drops out, elections might get finished in first
round Friday. But I doubt Ghalibaf and Jalili would want to give up in
favor of the other this time (they had once done that before). They're
too different despite being called in the media both as "conservative."
Plus they want to get a good glimpse of peoples' votes before making
such decisions.

So as I said, this whole matter will be determined in the second round.

Polls, if you can trust them (i.e. if you've lost your marbles) show
Jalili falling behind Pezeshkian, and Ghalibaf falling behind both. Just
what Israeli government would want to dream. Hahhahhahhahh :-))

They're trying to prompt people to vote for Ghalibaf, using fake "polls" :)

So looks like I was right. Middle East Spectator is just another Mossad
outlet.

The key operator is the transition from first to second round, cause it
would only mean the last chance for both sides among Iranians. That can
be a blessing as well as a curse. So the competitors pay a price to get
to see how people vote in the first round. A lot of people who didn't
vote in the first round will vote in the second round.

But a second round comes closer to mean people will get what they want.
But is that the safest outcome? There's a question there also. If
Pezeshkian wins then it's a proof that people's true choice is
detrimental to themselves.  But Pezeshkian will not win. I think he is
just a gigantic set up by GC to divert Nazi and Israeli money towards
the wrong candidate :) Iranians must be plain stupid to vote for him.
And Iranians aren't stupid.

Pezeshkian's win will be like placing an illiterate bimbo in that
office. And that office is not office of president of USA or any
European country where a baboon there would still be safe. Pezeshkian
could neither help Iran nor help Nazis. But if Ghalibaf (the true target
of Nazis and Israelis) gets close to lose it all, then Nazis next choice
will certainly be Pezeshkian. So one way or the other, Pezeshkian will
absorb part of Nazis help and wastes it, cause Nazis must keep him
strong just in case.

Tiniest mention by VF right now can nail the result of elections. But he
won't break his own directive :) Any side among people must maintain a
real chance to compete. You can't take that away from them even if
they're the losers.

In fact the entire militia, essentially independent minded individuals
and friends, impossible to manage, have stayed silent just to preserve
that right to all sides among people. They can do that because it is
stuff like this that they're there to protect, not who's in power.

Sonni leaders of Iran also wrote a letter (signed by 2600 of them!) to
VF which was subsequently publicized, and stressed the fact that voting
for any Iranian is both their right as well as their duty as far as
their version of Islam is concerned.

- Iran has determined which Iranian negotiator, for the time being, will
Americans ever see, anytime they want to "negotiate" something with