Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5jjhb$2ndb5$3@dont-email.me>

From: Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Find "py.exe" & copy it to "Python" (flat, no extension).
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 07:47:54 -0400

Joel wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:
>>On 26 Jun 2024 04:32:09 GMT, rbowman wrote:
>>
>>> I'll admit the neo-Darwinians have their leaps of faith too.
>>
>>Is life too complex to have arisen by itself?
>
> Are you an atheist?  Do you think genetic mutations would create the
> advanced plant and animal life on earth?  It's laughable to believe
> so.

You demonstrate a paucity of imagination. It's more than just mutations...
put the right chemicals in a warm soup and ...

   https://naturalhistory.si.edu/education/teaching-resources/life-science/early-life-earth-animal-origins

It is strange to me that people will reject a relatively straightforward story,
buttressed by physical evidence, and even replicated in a lab, in favor
of some master invisible designer directly manipulating molecules or something
like that.

--
Always do right.  This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
		-- Mark Twain