Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5jki5$2ndb5$7@dont-email.me>

From: Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Heroic Game Launcher... BRAVO!
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 08:05:25 -0400
 <QJmeO.13257$S_52.4415@fx08.iad> <v5ebfn$1hofv$2@dont-email.me>
 <%jzeO.125458$7NFd.43488@fx16.iad> <v5emj6$1js5v$1@dont-email.me>
 <v5fo89$1pj51$7@dont-email.me> <hrkn7j90k96a2c8f6md582k36276jfu53k@4ax.com>
 <v5hd42$26q5q$3@dont-email.me> <v5hmbb$28vb2$5@dont-email.me>
 <le3mu5FgqktU1@mid.individual.net> <v5iejm$2d9av$5@dont-email.me>
 <le46kpFirt3U1@mid.individual.net>

rbowman wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On Thu, 27 Jun 2024 01:17:42 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

>>> Enter microevolution. "Well, we can't deny the damn drosophila are
>>> changing, but that's different!"
>>
>> When they change into something that isn't a fruit fly, get back to me.
>
> Unfortunately I don't have a billion years to observe the progress.

You don't have to wait that long. Fruit fries evolve pretty rapidly if you
change their environment.

As for them changing into something that isn't a fruit fly.... that's a canard.
It does not need to happen in order to "prove" evolution.

   https://penntoday.upenn.edu/news/rapid-adaptation-fruit-flies

--
You will meet an important person who will help you advance professionally.